Scout Boats is known for leading the industry with state-of-the-art innovations. Below are just a few…
• Scout has been first to market with its revolutionary T-top/glass enclosure, which was awarded a U.S. Design Patent. Scout redesigned the old style T-top/glass enclosure for a cleaner, more modern look, as well as incorporated tempered glass. The result is a more stylish, more user-friendly design that increases visibility, which in turn is also safer.
• Scout pioneered the first reverse-shoebox hull/deck design, which increases overall hull strength and prevents water from penetrating through the hull/deck joint in rough conditions. The eradication of all wood in the manufacturing process is also a Scout trademark, as it produces rot-free composite stringers and transoms.
• Scout’s Air-Assist three piece hull creates static stability, adds additional longitudinal buoyancy which enhances static floatation, decreases time to plane and vastly improves overall handling characteristics with the added benefit of increased fuel economy.
• Scout’s NuV3 hull design is another engineering marvel. This ‘convex’ design is comprised of variable degree angles in the hull, offering immense fuel efficiency and the softest, driest ride in its class without sacrificing performance.
• Scout’s Stepped Hull Technology achieves an approximate 10-15% performance increase over conventional hull designs with similar deadrise. By reducing the hull’s wetted surface, the overall effect creates a faster, dryer and better performing boat requiring less horsepower and increased fuel savings.
• The “Scout Strata-Mount” is an advanced engine mounting system on select models. It’s comprised of a factory-molded bracket which allows for the two main longitudinal grid stringers to pass through the transom and be directly integrated into the engine mount. This allows for the natural stresses of the engine to be spread out over the entire hull, increasing strength, durability and performance.
• Scout Boats are the highest performing and most fuel efficient boats on the water. Period. Their gas-saving hulls (like the NuV3 and Air Assist hulls) are coupled with state-of-the-art outboard engine advancements. These ultra-efficient designs allow them to create the most technologically-advanced models that offer the best strength-to-weight ratio of any boat in its class. And all Scouts offer piece of mind with 10 year limited hull and 3 year limited stem-to-stern warranties.